Sample Page for Open Position
Managed Print Services (MPS) Analyst
Nashville, TN (Posted 4/9/13) - Email Resume
The MPS Analyst is responsible for organizing, coordinating and analyzing all MPS activities to ensure customer satisfaction and organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The position encompasses a wide range of tasks and activities that involve the customer and providing world-class customer service. The position requires a friendly personality, confidence, honesty and trustworthiness while working in a fast-paced environment for a high-growth company.
Summary of essential job functions
- Answer telephone calls from customers and prospects to primary telephone lines
- Monitor and respond to main company e-mail addresses (info, support, help and orders [at] totalprint.com)
- Enter customer orders in eAutomate ERP system
- Place purchase orders with vendors
- Enter service requests in eAutomate ERP system
- Dispatch and follow-up on service tickets
- Management of eAutomate ERP system (training provided)
- Setup of items, customers, vendors, etc.
- Run periodic reports and e-mail to management team
- Management of e-commerce system including online catalog setup and maintenance
- Pricing administration and maintenance
- Coordinate and enhance customer loyalty program
- Assist in developing programs to transition customers from traditional time and material relationships to managed contracts
- Assist in developing marketing programs through e-mail marketing, social media, and other media outlets.
- As time permits, proactive sales activities with existing accounts and former accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ERP software is preferred but not required
- Personable, customer-centric, honest and trustworthy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Very effective organization skills
- Ability to multi-task
Career options as you grow and company grows
- MPS Specialist
- MPS Management
- Human Resources
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Recent Blog Posts
- Team Member Profile - Troy Chandler Periodically, we will profile one of our team members to provide insight into who we are and wh...
- TotalPrint Moves to New Headquarters in Downtown Nashville NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE – October 1, 2014 – As it continues to add new hospitals and retail stores ...
- TotalPrint Initiates Entrepreneurial Summer Internship NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE – May 21, 2014 – In collaboration with the Nashville chapter of Entrepreneur...
- TotalPrint Provides Office Printing Treatment Plan for Large Healthcare Provider NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE – March 3, 2014 – TotalPrint LLC today announced it has launched a multi-sta...
- TotalPrint Cultivates MPS Solution for Premier Producer of Fresh Foods NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE – February 14, 2014 – TotalPrint LLC today announced it has secured a long-t...