Partnership Proposal to Renasant Bank
How TotalPrint is different from Staples, Toshiba and NovaCopy?
- Specialize in remote monitoring and management of HP devices.
- More nimble and flexible (Renasant would be a top 10 major account).
- Replenish toner on days remaining, not % remaining.
- Routing label on each toner (ie Bob Ward, Mortgage Dept).
- As incumbent service provider for HP printers, service technicians already in place and familiarized.
- One CORRECT invoice each month with cost center codes for each device.
- One MPS scorecard each month to validate savings and track progress.
- Where's my toner? tracking for managed devices.
Advantages to having separate vendors for print and copy?
- Specialized vendors - You wouldn't want Diebold servicing your servers nor would you want Dell servicing your ATMs.
- Leverage - With two distinct vendors managing "pages", you can get a better pulse on market trends like hardware, software to reduce paper, and costs to manage a page.
- Refresh opportunities - Keep multiple vendors honest with hardware refreshes and expansion through acquisition.
Disadvantages to having separate vendors for print and copy?
- Additional vendor points of contact.
- Multiple invoices although TotalPrint will send just one invoice per month.
- Initial confusion with service desk personnel.
- $50,000 per quarter* to manage HP printer fleet.
*Based on assumption of monthly volume approximating 1.333M mono pages and 25K color pages.
- All-inclusive warranty including replacement HP devices and at least a 5% annual refresh of HP devices.
- Includes UNLIMITED black/white pages on existing HP devices.
- Includes 25,000 color pages per month with color overages billed at $0.099.
- SLA - 8 business hours on-site, 4 business hours phone triage.
Simple Execution Plan
- Install PrintFleet Data Collection Agent (DCA).
- Map IP ranges to branch locations.
- Map cost center codes to each printer.
- "Big Bang" rollout to all ~130 branch locations on first day of any month.
- All "can't print" tickets funnel through Renasant help desk.
- Reactive service calls placed with TotalPrint in one of 3 ways: online form, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800.677.6464 option 2.
Recent Blog Posts
- Team Member Profile - Troy Chandler Periodically, we will profile one of our team members to provide insight into who we are and wh...
- TotalPrint Moves to New Headquarters in Downtown Nashville NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE – October 1, 2014 – As it continues to add new hospitals and retail stores ...
- TotalPrint Initiates Entrepreneurial Summer Internship NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE – May 21, 2014 – In collaboration with the Nashville chapter of Entrepreneur...
- TotalPrint Provides Office Printing Treatment Plan for Large Healthcare Provider NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE – March 3, 2014 – TotalPrint LLC today announced it has launched a multi-sta...
- TotalPrint Cultivates MPS Solution for Premier Producer of Fresh Foods NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE – February 14, 2014 – TotalPrint LLC today announced it has secured a long-t...